Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stepping Out!

The time has come!  I am finally stepping down, aside, out-of-the-box, or whatever else you want to call it.  Last December, David and I started working together to launch RPI into 'delivery mode'.  Well, that task is accomplished and under way so I will now return to my passion.... locating new resources and/or suppliers!  I love a challenge and finding high-quality meat at reasonable prices is definitely just that... maybe now more than ever before.  


Beginning March 5th, the current email address for RPI (rawpawsinfo@gmail.com) will be answered solely by David.  Please direct any inquiries or questions regarding delivery dates, product availability, or membership guidelines to David.  If you have a special product request or would like me to try to locate something in particular, please email me at (  bushbaby4@rawpaws.org  )  I will no longer be involved in the day-to-day nitty-gritty of running RPI so please remember to text or call David directly.


leslie


PS Dehydrated tripe braids and goat chunks just arrived! Check 'em out!



No comments:

Post a Comment