Saturday, December 31, 2011

Placing Special Orders

     I have had several inquiries about Joe's special spleen order.  Here's the deal.... Joe mentioned to me that he would like to get some beef spleen.  I mentioned it to a supplier and presto!  Joe got his beef spleen. Joe also asked if I could get him lung so I am making arrangements to get him lung from goat, sheep, and lamb.  The point is.... I can get just about anything you want if it comes from a carcass!! Now that we have a wonderful store to handle the stock and a wonderful new manager to handle the day-to-day details, I will have the TIME to do this for more people!
     If you would like something special, please drop me an email. I will need to know what you want, how much you want, AND the most you are willing to pay for it.  I will make the best deal I can for you!  It might take me a few weeks to do so and I can't promise that I will always be able to fulfill your 'raw wish-list', but I will do my best!  These are some of the things I can get - 
            a. spleen
            b. pancreas
            c. esophagus/trachea/gullet (goat, sheep, lamb, beef, or pork)
            d. brains (VERY expensive... but I can get them!_
            e. testicles
            f.  lungs


Also, if you are in the market for an unusually large quantity of a particular product, please let me know.  Monthly specials are for the benefit of the entire membership which is why we limit the quantities available for purchase.  Remember, members have different needs depending upon the size and number of their critters.  If you have any particular questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me.


Cheers,
leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment